My crickets are stoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my usual weekly 100 crickets 2 days ago. Fed them off the left overs from my dragon's diet. Now the whole lot of remaining crickets are laying on the floor unable to really get up or move, twitching, like they're stoned out of their minds. None are dead, nothing new has happened and yet...they're on the floor all bloated struggling to just lay there with odd twitching in their legs. I've NEVER seen anything like this before. Any ideas?
full

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's odd. How are the temperatures in the tank? They act that way sometimes if they get too cold.

dragonlady79

Original Poster
21 C. Normal house temp. Oddly enough the ones that I fed in the am that were from the same space, my dragon missed 3 that his, they were all normal. Does broccoli have adverse effects on them? The ones I fed to my dragon didn't get to eat broccoli but the rest did. They are still not dead... more than 8 hours after descovery. They are still just laying on the floor like they're dead but twitch and try to move if you touch them. This is so bizzar.

Skwacka

I’ve seen a video on YouTube about this, they might have worms , put one in water and see if a worm starts to come out within 2 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom