Dubia roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebx

So im currently trying to set up for the future of trying to get a beardie. At the moment im planning on convincing my parents for getting dubias. So far i believe i convinced my dad. Although just to make sure the whole breeding thing doesn't work out, or my parents change their mind, I want to know a place or website that sells them for cheap and at the same time at a good quality. Either a link for a good breeder of dubias that fits this description would be appreciated. Or the proper tubs (that can handle heat) and heaters for dubias to set up a breeding environment. :D

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Dubiaroaches.com has good feeders. I have them setup in 90 quart with a low watt CHE and feed them collard greens. Though you could use a 7 watt heat pad so you dont have to put holes big enough for the bulb on the top.

Cari

If you live close to Jackson, MI I will give you my collection. My Lazarus is not interested in eating them at the moment. They have successfully been breeding in the file box they are currently in. I feed them dubia roach chow and occasionally throw some fruits and veggies in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom