Feeder housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of housing do Dubia roaches, and superworms require? Are they difficult to keep up with? I am considering buying some from dubiaroaches.com but I am unsure what I need to care for them to make sure they are healthy when I feed them to my beardie.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Both are pretty easy. Roaches can live in a tank with mesh top or a big rubbermaid bin with the top cut off and covered with mesh. Cardboard tubes from paper towels and toilet paper work well for housing and they will eat salad scraps. They love squash especially but aren't too picky. Superworms are even easier. I used to keep them in a plastic shoebox sized bin with their dry chow and would put some fresh greens on top of the chow every day or to so they'd get some hydration. After I stopped using them as feeders I just put them into the bottom of my roach bin.

Here is a pretty good care guide for roaches https://www.southtexasdragons.com/dubia-roaches.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom