Worms in My Dubia Roach Box??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylo

Hello!!
I am new to dubia roaches, I just got my order of 200 1/4 dubias in last week. I have them in a small shoebox sized plastic container with small drill holes in the top. Inside is egg crate and toilet paper roll for them as well as food and water crystals. Yesterday, I noticed super tiny black little worms in there!!! Should i be concerned or is this normal? I am new to this and not sure. Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's probably just cleaner crew that shipped with them. The roach breeder probably uses them in the frass to help keep the tank cleaner. I'd just leave them be. They will help eat waste, dead roaches, and leftover food.

mylo

Original Poster
CooperDragon":fd0um8ot said:
It's probably just cleaner crew that shipped with them. The roach breeder probably uses them in the frass to help keep the tank cleaner. I'd just leave them be. They will help eat waste, dead roaches, and leftover food.
Thank you CooperDragon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom