BSFL "Poppers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Hey all,
Was curious if anyone has tried Symton BSFL poppers?
http://www.symtonbsf.com/store/p25/PopWorms%21_Premium_%282500__Dried_Larvae%29.html

I actually went to their site to purchase some BSFL for my new little baby, but of course got hit in the face with an ad for their new seller.

I'm considering ordering some to see if they can be enjoyed like a crouton on salads :lol: or just munched like popcorn. Of course, being dried, the water content is likely non-existent, but these would be offered as part of a balanced meal for both my 7 1/2mo old and 2mo old, mixed with fresh veggies and juicy dubia. They do list the nutritional content right below it as well which looks great.

Input and experience is appreciated

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They sent a sample to me with my last order. I've tried them as croutons on a salad but they get ignored that way. Darwin seems to like them well enough as a crunchy snack if I offer them by hand but I'm not sure about them as a nutritional or beneficial option. Others may have different experiences with them though.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thanks for the input!

It's also hard to judge what dragons will like. Richter loved BSFL growing up (only the light colored ones!) but refuses them now so I stopped ordering them. Alucard seems to want to eat everything which I'm hoping I can use to my advantage...

I'm unsure if drying them is the same as say drying a cranberry. Yeah cool it's a dried fruit, but now it lacks fiber and it's basically candy kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom