dubias in florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
I know i have posted a lot lately, but i just have so many questions. my main question is, is it actually illegal to have dubias in Florida? because sites wont ship to Florida. and i really want to feed my beardie roaches, because they are a lot better in nutrients than crickets. And i have heard that they help supply the beardie with the nutrients they need and how one dubia is equivalent to 5 crickets or something. My family wouldn't be to pumped, but i know that they would be happy to supply anything, even if it is having roaches in the house, for boga. Thanks so Much!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Probably depends on which he prefers. Might be good to order a handful of a few different ones and try them out before committing to building a colony.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
great thanks!! :D :D so on the page they are all safe for him he is about 12 inches. i just want to make sure before getting to feed that they will be okay.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah they should all be OK for him. Start by ordering small sizes. He might have trouble with adults but nymphs shouldn't be a problem for him at that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom