West Coast Roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpaine

Is anyone on here familiar with Westcoastroaches.com ? I Made an order from them Friday and have been trying to get in touch with them ever since about the order. No response and no answer at the phone number listed. Hoping I hear back quickly, starting to think it was a scam site :(

rpaine

Original Poster
About 10 mins after posting this I got an email from the company and my order is supposed to be shipping out tomorrow. I will update then . Just want to be fair and aknowledge they did reply.

rpaine

Original Poster
Roaches arrived Friday in great shape and VERY active. My beardie, Gorbash has been LOVING them. Chameleon and Leopard Gecko not sold yet.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear your order went through smoothly and the bugs are a hit! They're a good feeder to offer and I find them quite easy to take care of.

K66roach

rpaine":1c5bukum said:
Is anyone on here familiar with Westcoastroaches.com ? I Made an order from them Friday and have been trying to get in touch with them ever since about the order. No response and no answer at the phone number listed. Hoping I hear back quickly, starting to think it was a scam site :(

I just used West coast roaches and they were awesome. Fair prices and quick shipping. I had tons of questions and they were more than accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom