Where to buy Roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeding 2 babies (2 months olds) mainly Roaches with a few meals per week of crickets, bfl, and occasional horn worms. Where is everyone buying their Roaches and really any insects. I need to order Roaches again (still working on building a colony) and bfl (didn't order a lot last time because i was making sure they'd eat them) but trying to find the best prices and would love to find someone with both for a good price so I only have to pay shipping once.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
I really like a vendor on Amazon called "Dubias roaches" they have great prices and I've always been satisfied with the service. Roaches aren't always packaged the best sometimes they are just inside of a box, other times they come in a fabric bag. Both methods are hard to unpackaged. But they are always all alive and healthy, they always send an over count, and they arrive in 2 days flat. Not to mention they have some of the best prices I've seen and sometimes send a thing of free roach chaw. Check them out

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
rainbowmealworms.net is the only place I buy feeders from. They have Dubia Roaches, Red Runner Roaches, Phoenix Worms, Earth Worms, Hornworms, Silkworms, Mealworms, Giant Mealworms, Superworms, Crickets, Butterworms, Waxworms, Flightless Fruit Flies, Madagasgar Roaches, and Spikes. Some critters are seasonal or on an "if they have them" basis like the Silkworms and Red Runner Roaches. They also sell insect food, Repashy products, and all sorts of good stuff. Really great company. Once I ordered hornworms and a little less than half the cup was dead, so I called and they sent a new cup that day with extra worms, no questions asked, free of charge. Can not recommend them enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom