Dubias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, so I just now (literally) got my dubias in the mail and they're still in the box just sitting next to me. I've heard that just using a 14 quart plastic container and some egg cartons (and the dubia pellets to feed them) is about right for the care they need?
I just wanna make sure! C:

ruben0311

Juvie Member
so yeah that would basically do it, they will need a source of moisture, be it crystals, fruit or a sponge (I use crystals), and temps need to be high enough to sustain, if breeding need them in the 90's. I have more than Fred can ever possibly eat now so i'm finding i have to feed off the nymphs and find some locales to take my extras. I give them commercial "bearded dragon" food blended up and mixed with calcium and vitamin dust, use crystals in a large bowl to keep humidity good (and provide some moisture) and small mandarin oranges that i can pop in there periodically. I keep mine in the garage, stays around 80s to high 90s right now. very easy to keep and get so big only a few will fill Fred up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom