Where's the best place to purchase worms online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbequeBeardie

Hello there!

I'm fairly new to this site, but I have had my Bearded Dragon for a couple years now.

I've been purchasing worms for a local petstore since I first had my Beardie, and it's starting to become pricey.

Are there any good places I can order worms online that aren't too much money and in good condition?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There are several good places to go. I've had good luck with linda's gone buggie. I've heard good things about great lakes hornworm and mulberry farms too.

BarbequeBeardie

Original Poster
CooperDragon":wo9olpnm said:
There are several good places to go. I've had good luck with linda's gone buggie. I've heard good things about great lakes hornworm and mulberry farms too.

Ah! Thank you very much! : :) I'll check those out!

onceblue

Hatchling Member
I get my hornworms and phoenix worms from Rainbow Mealworms, there are usually coupons that reduce the price or take off shipping. I don't feed superworms but they sell those too, and they have silkworms from time to time as well. I believe the coupon "Facebook20" still works for 20% off, you can try that if you're interested. I also use Mulberry Farms for my butterworms and waxworms for treats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom