Phoenix worm help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
I had some Phoenix worms delivered a couple weeks ago. I waited & waited on my porch for the mail carrier & she was later than usual. My worms couldn't have been in my mailbox more than 15-20 minutes but the box was extremely warm; I'm guessing driving around in her vehicle all day didn't help. Anyway jump to today, they just smell to high heaven & the brown stuff they come in is nasty moist & my container is full of dead worms. I'm in the process of picking the dead ones out; what can I use in place of this brown stuff they crawl around in?? I'm not looking to gut load or make them bigger. PLEASE, anyone know what will work?

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Use dry coco-husk bedding (eco-earth, bed-a-beast). Pet stores sell it in bricks (you'd need to add water and let it expand and then dry) or in bags all ready expanded.

What a bummer about all the dead ones :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom