Cricket price vs shipping price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zbearden

Who do you prefer to use for buying crickets? I have looked at multimate sites and it seems if they have a decent price on crickets, their shipping prices are astronomical. However, if the shipping prices are decent, then the crickets are insane.

So, which company do you use?

Thanks for your time.

Zbearden

Original Poster
Thanks for the response.

I went to petco last night and got some just to get me by for a bit. The mediums have waayyyy too big of a difference in size. Some are tiny like pinheads and others are full blown adults.

Is this company pretty good about uniformity?

Shqiptar

Zbearden":kmh82pnh said:
Thanks for the response.

I went to petco last night and got some just to get me by for a bit. The mediums have waayyyy too big of a difference in size. Some are tiny like pinheads and others are full blown adults.

Is this company pretty good about uniformity?

Yup. I have only bought from them once so far, but I ordered 1/4" and I got all 1/4".

I honestly want to have a Dubia Roach colony, the crickets are smelly and kind of annoying to handle. And once I need adults, they will be noisy lol

Zbearden

Original Poster
I know, Ive got the same idea. I'm in the process of gathering up all of the materials to do so.

Thanks again!

Shqiptar

Zbearden":2te3ellx said:
I know, Ive got the same idea. I'm in the process of gathering up all of the materials to do so.

Thanks again!

I just bought a Dubia starter kit from the same site I linked to, I'll post here how it is when it comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom