Dubai in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a beardy again on Sunday, I haven't had one in 7+ years. I did have a Uromastyx a couple years ago until my kids grandma let a stray cat in and...yeah... I should have had a screen on the top of the 65g tank.

So I'm sick of crickets! Within a couple days I decided I needed a different feeder, did my research and ordered up kit #2 from Dubai deli. I just got my starter kit in the mail and put them in a 20g container within the last hour. Apparently this container I had laying around has rough sides, THEY are Climbing it! So I packing taped it up real well and came back to work after putting the tub in the garage. The heater I ordered from Amazon hasn't came in yet but from my understanding they will survive now, just not breed.

My main and #1 important question is... and I know has been semi-covered...

Can Dubai reproduce and live in upstate NY? I know during the winter that's just a no. However, what about the summer months? This scares me the absolute most.

And I'm a pretty manly, man. These things make me squeamish! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom