Help my Dubia roaches are going to be two days late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLollino

What can I feed my 2 beardies during this time? They're 8 weeks old and I've had one for 3
Weeks and the other I just got today. I had plenty for he little guy if hell actually eat right away and enough for two feelings for Khaleesi but that's it as they were supposed to be here Thursday. I really do t want to have to go get crickets because I just don't like them and I don't want to risk them getting any parasites or worms. And Khaleesi wo t eat fried pellets rehydrated she despises them and I really don't think she would be happy to only get greens for two days. Not to mention my new guy whom I know he ate dubias and collard greens with the breeder but who knows if he'll just eat veggies for two days. Any ideas on what I can supstitute for the next two days? Should I go get nasty crickets? What do you guys think

Gail

BD.org Addict
Sometimes you can find calciworms at petco but they are usually half dead and nasty, at least they are at my store. Crickets might be your only option for now. You might consider setting up a breeding colony of dubia.

JLollino

Original Poster
Gail":2tc886jh said:
Sometimes you can find calciworms at petco but they are usually half dead and nasty, at least they are at my store. Crickets might be your only option for now. You might consider setting up a breeding colony of dubia.
Ya they have some big reptiworms but they're too big and trust me I know my set up colony is with this order. The second beardie was soemthing that was spur of the moment a week ago so I had to act fast on the dubias and they come with 3 day shipping. I'll go check out what they have but still pretty skeptical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom