lindas gone buggie reviews please

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
I'm looking at getting feeders from Linda's gone buggie. I'm just looking for reviews and opinions of it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I've had all good experiences ordering from Linda....superworms and hornworms mainly. She once threw in 250 free crickets as a promotion. All arrived in good condition. I will say that I've only ordered when temps. are above freezing so it's a risk to order from any company when it's below freezing....you may have to order overnight shipping with heatpack in the box, and if it's really, really cold they still could die in transit.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Linda's great. I've ordered worms and chow from her several times and it arrives quickly and very well packaged (even in cold weather - heat pack was still warm when it arrived when I ordered during a thaw this winter with temps in high 30s).

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
I had communication problems when I ordered - I wanted to modify one of the package deals to different insects (no mealworms or waxworms I think). I didn't get all the bugs I expected but the ones I did get were healthy and no DOAs. I did get clarification after delivery.

If I order agian it would only be as listed.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have been ordering from her for years and get a variety of feeders. I would say that 95% of the time, the order arrives in 2 days, all the way from Indiana to N.Y. which is great. Her feeders are very healthy and the horn worms especially, don't last long with my 3 beardies even though I usually get the 3 cups for $25.00. She is great to deal with and highly recommend her. :p

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
I just got a shipment and the temps here were in the 20s and all my feeders made it here alive except for 1 butterworm. I have used her for a couple years and only order from her for hornworms, silkworms and butterworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom