can baby bearded dragons eat small super worms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guel13b

I have 2 baby bearded dragons and they go through 1k dubias in about a week or less. I know they cant eat mealworms from the hard shell but can eat supers when they reach about 15 16 inches. but can babies eat 1inche superworms.im trying to vary their diet going getting 500 to maybe 1k repti worms but id like to get small supers too if they can eat it with out being harmed. my babies are about 50grams and 35grams and 10 to 12 inches. not too sure on their lengths. thanks in advance. I just would like to feed them more than just dubia roaches and like them to last longer since they're pretty expensive.

Jacksbeardies

The short of it is, no, not really. If you'd like to, you can try, however, I'd STRONGLY WARNyou the hard outter shell is very hard for beardie's to digest, as their digestive system is so short. If you do, and they have a hard time digesting, and don't go to the bathroom for a while, give them a nice warm, long bath. If you need to, you should change the water out when it gets too cold. I wish you the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom