Feeder Purchase Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is a thread already. If it is please point me in that direction and we can delete this one.

Of course I set up a dubia colony and now my beardie won't eat them. Jerk. I'm going to keep it going for a bit and sell them off. I'm hoping she changes her mind. If not I'll sell them. But I need to provide her with a variety of other bugs now. Petco always shorts you in the cups and I'm sick of it.

What I was hoping to do is compile a list of feeder sites that people like. Maybe post here with:

Site Name:
URL:
Products:
Experience: (Something about fast shipping, customer service, etc.)

I will be happy to update this post with the list and remove my personal comments. Maybe eventually it could be a sticky. Again, point me in the right direction if we already have a post like this.

khartley

Hatchling Member
I'm very interested in some website feedback as well. I live in the middle of nowhere, so my only options locally for live food are crickets and wax worms.

khartley

Hatchling Member
I just got my first feeder package in the mail, from dubiaroaches.com. It only took 3 days and despite the fact that the weather here is has been a high of around 10 degrees, all Phoenix worms were good, and only 5 or so dead dubias, which the extra added more than covered. They also sent a free bag of roach food. More than happy with the prices, shipping, and quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom