Crickets, everything i need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynexus

So I am thinking of getting a beardie soon :) so i have done a ton of research but one thing im not sure about is the feeders, if i do get a beardie ive decided im going to use crickets as the feeder because my mum hates roaches and i dont like worms that much, i wouldnt mind getting those small boxes of meal worms or something similar as a treat occasionally but not caring for them in mass amounts. I dont mind crickets at all so i would like to use them primarily for food, however buying them in small amount is really expensive so i would like to buy them in bulk online , but then i dont know exactly how to look after them in bulk, in small amounts i could keep them in some drawers with a bit of cricket food and bug gel, but i cant keep loads of crickets in drawers please tell me everything i need to know about caring for crickets in bulk but i dont want to breed them its too much hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom