Recommendations for ordering Dubias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
I'm thinking of ordering some dubias for Figment to give him a bit of variety in his diet. Anyone have a particularly good dealer they like? There's a lot of companies out there to choose from.

Linzloohoo

Hatchling Member
I get them from Dubairoaches.com
They have specific sizes instead of just small med large. Shipping only takes a few days, and the quality is good. Never any dead roaches upon arrival.

Linzloohoo":h37g57ag said:
I get them from Dubairoaches.com
They have specific sizes instead of just small med large. Shipping only takes a few days, and the quality is good. Never any dead roaches upon arrival.

Exactly the place I came here to recommend! I was buying from them monthly until I decided to start my own colony a month or so ago. I ordered my adult males from them, too. Never had even a single dead roach and every shipment arrived ahead of schedule:) They're great.

I still buy Nutrigrubs (BSFL) from them monthly and it's the same thing; every single one has arrived alive. The prices are beyond reasonable, too. They're also quick to answer questions if you message them.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I got my last shipment from Allaboutfeeders. They had a promotion going on which made them really cheap. I'd look around. Most all places online will have comparable quality. But sometimes you can find a company having a sale, and that makes it worth it.

-Brandon

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Sometimes I order from dubideli and, other times from abdragons. I have found out that a lot of places run short on stock when I need them most. Charlie doesn't like it when he runs out.(he hasn't yet but, he knows when it's close)! They both have great service and quick delivery.

BrightStar

Hatchling Member
I’ve tried many feeder sources since getting my baby, Walter, a little over three weeks ago. I find rainbowmealworms to be very reliable, and offer a selection of many different types of feeder, and you can even select your own combo pack. Walter loves his roaches, and I find rainbowmealworms expensive for large quantities of roaches like he’s going through at the moment. A lot of other suppliers have limited quantity available , which has made finding a good source frustrating.

I just tried https://dubiaroaches4less.com/ and have been very pleased with quality, speed of delivery, size of roaches being as advertised and price. I recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom