Huge Crickets

This forum is for discussing topics of caring for and breeding feeders (crickets, roaches, etc.) for those interested in raising their own bearded dragon live feeders.

Huge Crickets

Postby BabyBeardie13 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:31 pm

I ordered crickets online for my 10 week old, theyre too big for her but theyre already in the container with smaller crickets (my bf didnt realize when they came they were so big he just dumped them in). How do I get the 200 huge crickets out of the mix? or atleast half of them, some could be considered useable. I cant afford to dump them all outside and starting over, it would be like throwing $25 out the window and I dont get paid til Saturday.
BabyBeardie13
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Huge Crickets

Postby Bmjo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:13 pm

BabyBeardie13 wrote:I ordered crickets online for my 10 week old, theyre too big for her but theyre already in the container with smaller crickets (my bf didnt realize when they came they were so big he just dumped them in). How do I get the 200 huge crickets out of the mix? or atleast half of them, some could be considered useable. I cant afford to dump them all outside and starting over, it would be like throwing $25 out the window and I dont get paid til Saturday.

idk where you ordered 200 large crickets for 20 dollars at because i get 1 thousand at joshsfrogs.com for around the same price. I would say just pull them out with your hands.
Bmjo
Hatchling Poster

Re: Huge Crickets

Postby BabyBeardie13 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:13 am

Bmjo wrote:
BabyBeardie13 wrote:I ordered crickets online for my 10 week old, theyre too big for her but theyre already in the container with smaller crickets (my bf didnt realize when they came they were so big he just dumped them in). How do I get the 200 huge crickets out of the mix? or atleast half of them, some could be considered useable. I cant afford to dump them all outside and starting over, it would be like throwing $25 out the window and I dont get paid til Saturday.

idk where you ordered 200 large crickets for 20 dollars at because i get 1 thousand at joshsfrogs.com for around the same price. I would say just pull them out with your hands.

shipping to me is a lot.
BabyBeardie13
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeders