Where to buy Dubias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I started my colony with a large mix pack from ABDragons. It took a few months for them to establish. If you want them to get going more quickly I would order some adults as well (they are more expensive). My colony is thriving several years later.

ryknoll3

Probably cheapest place if you just want adults is a reptile expo in your area.

I buy my dubias (hopefully done buying them) from dubideli.com. They have good prices and ship pretty quickly. You can get a set of 10 females and 3 males for $10. This would be plenty to start a colony for 1 dragon. You will probably have to pay $7 shipping, so you might as well buy some appropriate sized nymphs to start feeding your dragon right away.

Dano

I just bought 22 adult dubias (15 females & 7 males) on ebay for $25.00 shipped. I'm not sure if this was a good deal or not but it was the cheapest I could find. So ebay might be a good place to check out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom