Where to buy Dubias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I started my colony with a large mix pack from ABDragons. It took a few months for them to establish. If you want them to get going more quickly I would order some adults as well (they are more expensive). My colony is thriving several years later.

ryknoll3

Probably cheapest place if you just want adults is a reptile expo in your area.

I buy my dubias (hopefully done buying them) from dubideli.com. They have good prices and ship pretty quickly. You can get a set of 10 females and 3 males for $10. This would be plenty to start a colony for 1 dragon. You will probably have to pay $7 shipping, so you might as well buy some appropriate sized nymphs to start feeding your dragon right away.

Dano

I just bought 22 adult dubias (15 females & 7 males) on ebay for $25.00 shipped. I'm not sure if this was a good deal or not but it was the cheapest I could find. So ebay might be a good place to check out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom