cheaper feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruz

Can anyone suggest a website that sells cheap Dubai rowches for slot or the same for Phoenix worms or any feeder in that fact just a lot for cheap

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
SymtonBSF sells black soldier fly larvae cheaply with quick shipping. You may find an established roach colony locally by scanning craigslist or similar. People who have too many are usually willing to unload extras cheaply.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
If you have access to a big mulberry tree or a grove of them , silkworms are the cheapest feeders you can have , once you harvest the eggs from maybe 10 -20 moths (each lays about 400 eggs) , the silkworms become FREE and available year round.

The leaves can be blanched and frozen for the offseason too and the eggs kept in the fridge in airtight ziplock bags or glass sample bottle until needed.

Crickets and roaches are free once you start your breeding colonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom