New to bearded dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue57

Original Poster
Just about done. Need to change out heat and spot bulbs. Thermometer and humidity gauges are on the way along with a couple other items. Then Rocko will be moved from his little tank to his new home.
108086-3845574567.jpg
108086-4368876480.jpg
108086-9117234088.jpg
108086-6133474777.jpg
108086-6048547174.jpg

Draven88

Hatchling Member
Looks great and I like the upper section to kind of hide the lights from view through the front. I would be very wary of the red bulb in there tough as they are known to cause eye issues. If you need something for additional heat at times I would replace that with a ceramic heat emitter.

Blue57

Original Poster
Draven88":2zorq2of said:
Looks great and I like the upper section to kind of hide the lights from view through the front. I would be very wary of the red bulb in there tough as they are known to cause eye issues. If you need something for additional heat at times I would replace that with a ceramic heat emitter.

I had that in there for the time being. I switched it out with a CHE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom