Big List of Members DIY Tank Builds

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Here is a list of all of (or most) our members custom tank building project threads. Hopefully it helps give ideas and know how into DIY tank building :)

Build Links

Claudiusx
kingofnobbys
MrSpectrum
magicmagni
1dhollister
Power5
Mwcrf450r
Frawsti
Rschasch
chrsschb
charmander16
Peepums
CaptainAmerica90

I went back all the way to 2017. After this point many of the pictures no longer work. But, if you feel I missed your build, just let me know.
I reserved it mainly to builds where the build process is documented so that people can follow and learn. There are many other custom enclosures that have been built here that don't really show the process of building them. So if you are still looking for ideas, I suggest looking through the DIY section more, or checking out the enclosures sticky to get ideas :)

-Brandon

Last edited:

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
loljelloclowdz":btzf9caz said:
I made mine out of spare wood, legos, chicken wire, tarp, rope, a curtain rod, and watercolor paper:
Without looking at the pics, that description sounds like something that should be in the MOMA. :roll:

...Or was that the point? :lol:

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
MrSpectrum":2uvmwwxv said:
loljelloclowdz":2uvmwwxv said:
I made mine out of spare wood, legos, chicken wire, tarp, rope, a curtain rod, and watercolor paper:
Without looking at the pics, that description sounds like something that should be in the MOMA. :roll:

...Or was that the point? :lol:

Thanks! I was just trying to get out of spending $400 on a tank of similar size, so I just went into my basement one day and started building. My mom was like "It's not going to work, just stop and go buy a 20 gallon tank." (I don't even think 40 gallons is enough.). I just powered through and ended up with a beardie mansion XD.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom