Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, so I’m currently working on building 4 by 2 enclosure for my beardie, I’ve figured out most of the logistics but I’m trying to figure out how to do the lighting. With my uvb light I can simply attach it to the top of the wooden enclosure and run the wire out of a hole in the back. I’m trying to figure out how to do the same thing with a basking light. what sort of fixture would I need and how would I install it into the wood of the top of the enclosure with the wire running out of the back, this enclosure will have a second enclosure of the same size stacked on top so the top of the enclosure needs to stay solid wood with the wires running out the back of it.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Check out my diy build (just a few threads down) for what I did in my double stacked. I did the same as you are wanting, run the wires out of the back.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom