Enclosure Design Considerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you! :D I'm pondering doing something with the cold side--probably a hide (he doesn't really use the one under the bricks). The only times he goes over there are when he's active (usually meal time) to stomp on the plants. I'm also thinking about some more non-succulents to raise the humidity. 4 or 5 in a flat to create a little undergrowth for him. He'll probably destroy them eventually, but herbs grow fast & easy, and we have lots in reserve.

He slept under the big rock one night, but never again, and now he's too big to fit.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Added the (mostly) basil forest today with the hope/intent of raising humidity.
(There's also a Sansevieria trifasciata in there, and I forget what's in the front from the spares.)

full

In the first few hours, humidity hasn't reached 40% yet.
ZaRDoZ hasn't noticed/discovered that, "Something NEW has been added!"
If this (or something similar) works out, I'll cover the outside of the white tray with leftover tiles from the backsplash. If it doesn't work out--or he decides he "doesn't like them", we have others to try...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom