Non escape cricket bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There are some non escape worm bowls but the fact that crickets can jump I think makes that not really a possibility. When I used to feed crickets I would just feed them in a separate container if that's an option for you.

-Brandon

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yea sometimes If I that. I know that was a stupid question i was just curious because it will make feeding blitz so much more easy

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They have the curved dishes for worms which work fairly well, but I don't know about containing crickets. I've found it easiest to offer them a few at a time in small batches so they're easier to track (and pick up after meal time). Some people also stick them in the refrigerator for a little bit before meal time to slow them down. I don't advise leaving a bowl of crickets unattended in the tank though, since they are likely to escape and hide. In numbers they can do harm to a dragon via bites, especially while a dragon is sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom