InTheory Multiple Vivarium Enclosure Will It Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedSaint

Hatchling Member
I just wanna state that this is currently in theory to me I am not sure if I will ever own any of the inverts I mentioned below It was just an idea I had and was wondering if it was possible

Essentially all I'm doing is turning an old cabinet into a Beardies tank then screwing on shelves to the side and turning the shelves into mini tanks

Here's a picture so you have a sort of idea. Please not this is not exactly what I'm making it's just a reference
94468-7005362240.jpg

Now if I did do this the only things I could find that look nice & I personally like that don't need much space are invertebrates & most of them require a lot of humidity. How would I deal with the humidity since the tanks would be next to each other.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It would be fine because each enclosure would be it's own " micro-habitat."
BTW, I know the pic you posted is just for reference but the beardie's enclosure would be better if it were a bit longer rather than tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom