4 X 3 X 3 Asian Themed Dragon Cage With Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peepums

Hello,

Go here for progress pictures!: https://imgur.com/a/fSEQP

This is a cage I built for my bearded dragon Peepums in August 2017. I built it between summer and fall classes after work nearly every day of the month. Every consideration in the project was with Peepum's (my beardie) health in mind. All materials are sealed with non-toxic sealant and silicone. He moved from a 20 gal aquarium to this, and is a very happy boy! He's about 7 months old in these pictures.

I browsed these forums for a lot of my safety considerations when building this cage, so I thought the helpful userbase would like to see the finished product. Feel free to ask me about any part of the project. I finished it about two months ago so the details will be fresh in my mind.

Finished Product:

95197-3797408524.jpg

Peepums

Original Poster
He loves it, he took to it immediately. I think the levels give him a little workout, especially when he chases crickets up or down them.

susan1919

Absoutely amazing..I think i can say this is the best one i've seen..I wish i was gifted enough to build this for my B/D..If you ever build to sale please let me know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom