Hanging the dome reflector w/out a hanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
This is how I hang my portable basking light , in this case under a Komoda Lamp Stand , but the same approach works perfectly under the lid of a viv and only requires some H/Duty twist tie and a c shaped hanging screw or a c shaped nail on cable holder ( for the loop created in the power cable ).

After multiple attempts to post (blocking/spam error) , admin please fix the filter as it took about 8 attempts to post this !! and it's driving me nuts !!!

Beauty of using cable ties is you can loosen them and reposition the loop to adjust the position of the cable loop as needed to get the dome reflector to the perfect dangling distance above the floor or basking spot.

komodo_stand_with_dome_and_UVB200.png

A wire paper clip is perfect for securing the cable loop under a mesh lid , simply straighten one loop end of the wire , slip through mesh and rebend to hold the mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom