Started A Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky

No longer had I just finished my last coat of sealant on the 1st rock feature that I am making, I decided to make a Castle for our boy Beastie, this is a pic of the enclosure that it will go into, his is the top one...

full

So again it is going to go into the top right hand corner, I bought a polystyrene box for 1 dollar and am using that as the main peice and building of it, here is a rough idea of what I wanted for the main building...

full

And this is were it is at right now, mind you I have consumed a bit of Jim Beam by this stage LOL...

full

Instead of cutting smaller peices like I did with the rock feature and glueing on, I have just basically cut into the face and made the wall out of that, brick, so on, I can use thicker grout to start of with to add texture to the bricks and then fully grout once done, seeing as this is my 2nd attempt at a feature I am learning as I go, any tips and ideas are appreciated.

full

Cheeky

Original Poster
TY Cooper Dragon, We had all 3 in the same enclosure, being dragon noobs back then we did knot know better, but for the sake of their welbeing we had to purchase something for them and we fouind that double wood one for 500 bucks. All 3 are so much happier now.

As for the castle, I thought I would get a lot done today, so yer, did not happen LOL

full

Cheeky

Original Poster
OK, so I put the make shift castle into our boys enclosure and it looks like s.... poop, I do not like it, I may use it but try and cut it back a bit but no idea yet.

We are moving house so no working on it till we move and settled in.

Peace.

Cheeky

Original Poster
Well it looks the same, we moved and that has taken up all my time, pack, move, unpack, setup, ARGHHHHHHHH really do want to get stuck back into it but just no time ATM, will post once I started again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom