Cage improvement ideas!!??? HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtot

Ok so my girl lives in a 40 gal breeder size tank. Currently it's just newspaper on the bottom and a basking tree. I would like to make it look visually appealing since she is in my living room. Any tips? Also more easily cleaned would be great too. I love themed decor as well. I love Harry Potter so that would be really cool. I'm very crafty and creative but need stuff that's easy to do since I have two kids and one on the way. Thanks

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Get a roll of non-adhesive shelf liner from BB & Beyound or Walmart. I got it in a light sand color. It is so easy to clean and bugs can't get under it if you cut it to the right size.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
I use the non stick shelf liner & love it!! Such an easy clean up, pick up poo with toilet paper & I wipe the area down w/Clorox wipes. Tile looks really nice but my beardie just kept slipping on it so I switched to the shelf liner.

newtot

Original Poster
Ok they have a type of vinal tile that can be cut with box cutter. I was thinking about that bc it's super cheap.

AZ556

GizmosGrammie":35hpn2g7 said:
I use the non stick shelf liner & love it!! Such an easy clean up, pick up poo with toilet paper & I wipe the area down w/Clorox wipes. Tile looks really nice but my beardie just kept slipping on it so I switched to the shelf liner.

Is there not a strong chemical odor that your dragon could inhale?

That's my worry with using the wipes

newtot

Original Poster
You can get wipes that have no smell. Or let it air out a bit before u put the dragon back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom