HUGE Custom Enclosure with waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres07

This is for my new young bearded dragons.
4x2x2 enclosure with 18 uvb uva light fixture. A 100 watt daylight basking bulb and a 75 watt nighttime bulb.
Everything you see was made by me except the food bowl.
Base floor level with tile. And 2 higher levels for daytime basking and nighttime.
Custom made bridge so they can get closer to the uva uvb light and get their spectrums. Custom made waterfall with steps. And custome made climbing tree for basking.
If you have any comments or advice please leave a comment and let me know. Hope everybody likes my set up i built for my new little guys.

Andres07

Original Poster
Thank you. The wood was around 30$. The tile was like 10$ and the supplies were like another 10$.
For everything including the filter fot the waterfall i would say like $85. For everything.

Andres07":37se75xd said:
Thank you. The wood was around 30$. The tile was like 10$ and the supplies were like another 10$.
For everything including the filter fot the waterfall i would say like $85. For everything.

How did you do the waterfall I'm looking to build a cage and wanna do a filtration system

Andres07":2j1ukyv9 said:
4x2x2 enclosure with 18 uvb uva light fixture. A 100 watt daylight basking bulb and a 75 watt nighttime bulb.
Base floor level with tile. And 2 higher levels for daytime basking and nighttime.
Custom made bridge so they can get closer to the uva uvb light and get their spectrums. Custom made waterfall with steps. And custome made climbing tree for basking.
If you have any comments or advice please leave a comment and let me know. Hope everybody likes my set up i built for my new little guys.

This is just awesome! It put a huge smile on my face the moment I had seen it. The Beardie is a happy Beardie.

Morty420

Andres07":mo0k0ye4 said:

This is amazing

charmander16

Juvie Member
Zanna":2a862ute said:
I wish I could see it lol the pics are all closed for viewing by photo bucket

I saw it when it was posted. It wasn't really huge. It was a typical 4 foot by 2 foot build. However he had a tiny 2 or 3 month old lizard in it, so it was huge for that lizard.

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Lol sounded cool. I have to figure out how to diy some combing rock things. Lizzys background picture is driving her crazy.

Annemariepg94

Just out of curiosity. Are you an architecture student or an architect? It may sound weird but your Viv has a modernist kind of feel to it and it's planned out pretty well!

Crewdog00

Hatchling Member
I can’t see any of the pics. I’m using the iPhone 8 safari and logged into the forum. I’m jealous cuz I can’t see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom