Don't tell PogoLover I'm posting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbett

I'm sure she'll want to share more pictures once the cage is completed and fully decked out. But, in the meantime, the new cage for Lucky is coming along. I better get some serious 'awesome husband' points. :)

Still missing one door, needs paint on the inside, the holes for lights and ventilation and a bunch of other little stuff I'm sure (also a bit out of focus):

Cage.jpg

Lucky doing an early inspection:

Lucky.jpg

The second door waiting to be cleaned up and installed, along with some lights (that will just be for illumination obviously), two of the vents (will have total of 4 along back and then two on sides - the white on the inside and then the black will be on the outside) and the latch and handle:

Door.jpg

The base which will end up getting 'skirted' with 2x6 oak which I haven't cut yet:

Base.jpg

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
I can't see the pics. I wonder if it's just me.

You'd earn major husband points with me if I was getting a new custom built viv for my girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom