A New Hide for Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well after many ideas, 3 trips looking for driftwood and a lot of trying to get all the pieces together in one place, I finally got it done. I has a cork floor and a removable top and measures 9"x10" inside, best of all she likes it too, lol!!!
87978-1254549604.jpg
87978-6823703814.jpg
87978-6979074366.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
What is really weird is Peaches doesn't seem to mind the changes to her home. The only reactions I get are positive ones so far. She doesn't stress out like some do.

Xylark

I've been looking for this exact background for quite some time! Would you happen to have a link?

It seems Peaches really loves it!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Xylark":2oothetv said:
I've been looking for this exact background for quite some time! Would you happen to have a link?

It seems Peaches really loves it!
I can see if I can find it at one of the two pet shops I frequent. How much do you need, I will be glad to pick it up for you and ship it if they still have it. I just can't remember which one it was that had it, lol.

I suffer from crs "can't remember ****”, lol

Thank you all for the good reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom