Building an Enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylerman

Hatchling Member
So I am about to clean Trisha''s tank. As I was looking at it, I realized she doesn't have much room. My male dragon, who is about 18 inches, has a 50 gallon tank and gives him plenty of room.

My females is in a 40 gallon (zilla?) breeder. It gives her nice space, but it seems crowded.

So should I just buy a 55 gallon tank? Or should I build an enclosure? And if I choose to build one, how do I? Are there any places that tell step by step? My budget would be, at least I am hoping, $100 or less.

Thanks!!! :)

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
This is a popular cage plan, in my option it's the smallest acceptable size for an adult. The plans are decent, I've built it as well as one 48" tall. You'll usually get more bang for you buck building.

Tylerman

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Awesome! I'll have to look at that for the future! Here is her current set up. She's only like 13" or 14"

full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom