2016 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just received my calendars (B) and all of the photo pages for exception of cover and January are blank :(

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
What??? Contact CafePress back and tell them happened. I will double check the setup to ensure something didn't get blanked out. I'm sorry this happened. Before re-ordering or having cafepresss re-send them give me a moment to verify things.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
beardie":36m7mefx said:
What??? Contact CafePress back and tell them happened. I will double check the setup to ensure something didn't get blanked out. I'm sorry this happened. Before re-ordering or having cafepresss re-send them give me a moment to verify things.
I had just called customer service, but the lady who answered the phone decided to laugh with a coworker and totally ignoring me, so I got pissed off and hung up.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
K. The calendars look correct so this is some screwup by cafe press. They should take care of you. Let me know if they give you any difficulty. Again. Sorry this happened. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'll try calling customer service again in a few.
Thanks for checking, Alex.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear this! Hopefully they'll be able to straighten it out quickly and easily. I received my B calendars yesterday and they are printed correctly so I don't think the error is across the board.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
OK, everything will be corrected and new calendars sent out to me at no charge.

What a strange fluke.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Goonie":3jgbkj2g said:
I just received my calendars (B) and all of the photo pages for exception of cover and January are blank :(
Oh my gosh Gina, that must have been quite a shock. Sounds like some type of printing issue on their part. So glad to hear they will send new ones right out to you.

We got our calendars (B) today too and they were perfect. What an absolutely beautiful job you did Alex. Thanks SO much. :p I can assure you Gina that the pictures of all your beardies are in there and looking so precious. Hope you get your replacments very soon.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":38ii047o said:
Oh my gosh Gina, that must have been quite a shock. Sounds like some type of printing issue on their part. So glad to hear they will send new ones right out to you.

We got our calendars (B) today too and they were perfect. What an absolutely beautiful job you did Alex. Thanks SO much. :p I can assure you Gina that the pictures of all your beardies are in there and looking so precious. Hope you get your replacments very soon.
It sure was a shock! I was so excited to open them to see all of my babies' photos, but to see the entire calendar was blank was beyond disappointing. At least I had a very nice and understanding (and extremely apologetic) customer service lady who made me feel better.

Thanks for the reassurance, Diane.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Good! I'm glad that got straightened out. Not very nice if the customer service people to laugh rather than help you. Although, as you describe it now with excitement and anticipation, you unpack them, see the beautiful cover and then then open it to the wonderful... :shock: the story told with the right timing could be pretty comedic (if not in the middle of a moment of frustration ).

But still .. Sorry you had to deal with that. I'm glad they're fixing the issue.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I ordered a calendar and it put the start date as nov 2015. I don't want that that month already passed and it should start in January. I already have the shipment notice for a calendar that is basically ruined.

I know I checked the right starting date. They should not even allow that at all. Why would anyone want a 2016 calendar to not start at the first month of 2016?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Contact CafePress. They should be able to resolve it for you and get the corrected calendars to you free of charge. Contact them and explain the issue, and let me know if you have any troubles with them.

I completely agree with you. I hate that CafePress changed it so that people can specify what the start date for the calendar is. It only creates confusion in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if they allowed it, but they should let me, as the shop owner set a default start month. It is unfortunately, a limitation with how CafePress' calendars work.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I had noticed that, despite selecting the correct month to start the calendar while still on the preview page, it can change/revert back to "Nov" once you're on the Shopping Cart page. Not always, but it had happened to me in the past.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Alex,

I just ordered ours & look forward to receiving it before Christmas. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom