Tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckio

Hi all in the process of decorating my Sids new 4x2x2 tank and decided to use tiles. Although the ones I have are very smooth & shiny, I was wondering if it was possible to use some sort of glue and sprinkle some sand over them to keep his nails down etc. what would I use to stick the sand to it? Thanks

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm not sure what you could adhere to the tiles that wouldn't be harmful. I'd pick up a package of ceramic tiles that have a little bit of texture to them. You don't need much, just enough to feel friction/texture if you slide your finger across them. A package probably won't cost much. I got a pack of 6 for roughly 8£ and they cut them to size at the store. I have 3 sets of 2 cut to 18''x18''.

Any slate tile should be more than rough enough. However, check out lizard-landscapes and get some ideas on what they use. I think it's mod-podge but don't quote me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom