Need some vivarium opinions??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new on here. Recently made myself a custom made Vivarium for my dragon. Just wanted your opinion on what types of setup you use in yours? Thanks

Sorry about the image being the wrong way

80580-7224678071.jpg

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Lovely Viv you've made! A long as you provide the appropriate things for he dragons needs (for me that's a basking perch, a warm and cool hide, water/food, heat and uvb) how and most else is personal style.

There are countless ways to furnish and decorate. Some people prefer easy to clean/simple setups with paper flooring and minimal furniture, other like tiles, I like a naturalistic setup myself. You can make furniture (polystyrene foam + grout is popular) collect safe materials from outside or buy things.

You might get some inspiration in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=66704

HitokiriBattousai

Hatchling Member
+1 for the polystyrene foam + grout to make furniture my little guy has a huge (compared to him) red rock structure and he seems to be having a blast on it

here it is when it was just being finished up

79822-4806245584.jpg

and here he is on top of it

79822-5050985604.jpg

79822-7556119016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom