Need some vivarium opinions??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new on here. Recently made myself a custom made Vivarium for my dragon. Just wanted your opinion on what types of setup you use in yours? Thanks

Sorry about the image being the wrong way

80580-7224678071.jpg

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Lovely Viv you've made! A long as you provide the appropriate things for he dragons needs (for me that's a basking perch, a warm and cool hide, water/food, heat and uvb) how and most else is personal style.

There are countless ways to furnish and decorate. Some people prefer easy to clean/simple setups with paper flooring and minimal furniture, other like tiles, I like a naturalistic setup myself. You can make furniture (polystyrene foam + grout is popular) collect safe materials from outside or buy things.

You might get some inspiration in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=66704

HitokiriBattousai

Hatchling Member
+1 for the polystyrene foam + grout to make furniture my little guy has a huge (compared to him) red rock structure and he seems to be having a blast on it

here it is when it was just being finished up

79822-4806245584.jpg

and here he is on top of it

79822-5050985604.jpg

79822-7556119016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom