Decoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelito

Hello

I would like to have some ideas for decorating my terrarium. I have a few ideas, like having a bullskull made of wood as baskingspot and hide. What do you guys think about that idea? I also need ideas for decorations, i dont want the terrarium to feel empty nor to filled.
Other from that im pretty okay but i was wondering if you could use pieces of bark as ground (same as you buy from flowerstores) or would that hurt my beardie in any way?

Thanks see you guys in next post. :D

Ofthelime

Hatchling Member
Go out and find some large rocks clean them and then stack them to make a mountain. I did this and my beardie has been super hyper since. I also have a lot of slate and I made a bridge from the mountain to his log, he hangs out on the bridge all the time.

Ofthelime

Hatchling Member
Also the skull idea is cool I've wanted one for awhile. Not sure what your talking about with the bark but if it is loose substrate it's a major impaction risk.

khartley

Hatchling Member
I made a wooden bridge and a hammock :) I'll post up some pics and tutorial, both were super inexpensive and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom