Resource icon

Cage Cleaning Wipes

Lenewen

Juvie Member
You can add a drop or two of lemon oil to get the deodorizing effect you're looking for. This idea is absolutely brilliant! It's people like you that make raising dragons so creative and fun! Thanks SO much for sharing, I will never buy another clorox wipe again! MUAHAHAHHAHA :twisted:

Izzythelizzy13

Hatchling Member
I use these wipes everyday.. I love them!.. Everyone that comes in is like "um, why do you have baby wipes" lol.. I just laugh and tell them they're for my baby beardie.. Thnx again for sharing your idea!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Migrated original post into the new DIY Guide Resources. Thread unlocked for further discussion on the resource/topic.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Though this would work for general cleaning, I assume it would be ineffective for...(Oh great now I can't think of the name of it) that parasite beardies can get where you have to take everything out of the enclosure until your beardie shows up negative for the parasite.
Sorry I know, probably confusing.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Though this would work for general cleaning, I assume it would be ineffective for...(Oh great now I can't think of the name of it) that parasite beardies can get where you have to take everything out of the enclosure until your beardie shows up negative for the parasite.
Sorry I know, probably confusing.
Coccidia?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Yes Coccidia, it's a major pain to get under control.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom