Corner Vivs - Stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieDragons

Hello all,

In an effort to reclaim some of my floor space in my (small) home, I am wanting to build a stack-able three level Viv tower. The bottom will hold my male ball python, the middle will hold my two sub-adult female dragons, and the top will hold my sub-adult male dragon. In order to keep everything roughly the same size I wanted to keep the bottom two tanks at 75 gallons and the male's at 50 or 55 with a storage cabinet taking up the rest of the space. I want this tower to fit in the corner of the room, which will free up a lot of the floor space. The problem I'm having is the dimensions of the tank, and making sure the floor space remains the same.
Has anyone out there built something like this before? I have found measurements for corner tanks for saltwater fish, but I'm not sure that's the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom