Please help me find a good vet!

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Dr Mark Versuput (Sp?)
He is at the Craighall Vet Clinic

011 442 7362

He was very good with Fudge when she had a respiratory infection..
And he was good with my BF's ball python refused to eat..
AND he has beardies himself :D

rEdhEadgiRly

Original Poster
Thank you Taryn7 :D

I am happy to say I don't need him right now, but would rather have a number on me then have to start searching for one if there is ever an emergency.

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
I know what you mean..
When I needed one asap - I decided to go to one in Roodepoort - some people like him but I didn't like him at all. I wish I had never taken my beardie there. The vet said my beardie would be okay and he died the same day!

Then when I got Fudge I took her to to Craighall - perfect! :D

debbielynn

Hi. I also use the Craighall park Animal Hospital. The 2 vets i use there are Dr Mark Verseput and Dr Jene Davidson.
The number is 011 442 7361. They work on appointment basis during the week but on saturdays its first come first served. Just phone and check when either vet will be in and make an appointment. They have helped me with my reptiles for the passes 3 years.
Good luck!
Debbie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom