Lobster Roaches

JakeJHB

I am trying to find a Lobster Roach breeder that delivers to Helderkruin, Roodepoort, Or is close enough for me to pick up an order!
I seems roach breeders dont like listing their services on the internet, making them damn near impossible to track down!!
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks a Mill!

scotty88

Hey jake!The only place i have been able to find roaches at is Reptilecity.co.za!They got lots of feeders there including roaches.. They also have great service,hope this helps! :D

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Yup get hold of Ian at reptilecity.co.za.. They deliver if I am not mistaken.. Or you can drive there but he is Edenvale and you can only go after hours.. I prefer to go there cos I love looking at everything he has.. And he gives good advice..

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom