New to the site from Durban South Africa.

Ronvrens

Hello Everyone

I got my beardie from my Lady Friend. She got her when she was only 3 weeks old and brought her up until she was about 1 year old. Last Christmas she visited me with Crocs but after the visit of 2 weeks and her returning home Crocs would have nothing to do with her and kept showing her beard and refused to eat. After a week she decided to bring her back to me in Durban. I have had her for 4 months and Crocs is my constant companion.
I would like to post a photo of her but not sure how to do it. Any help please.

Thanks

Ronnie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Go to top of page and in the banner click on User Image Uploader - down load pics- click reply and on top of message box click on XIMG--- pics should post - wait for page to refresh and see if they posted
Karrie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom