BULK FEEDERS?

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Hi all. Anyone know where I can get bulk woodies & crickets from that are reliable and good & will freight?? Costing a small fortune each wk to feed the hordes, + keep using what I want for breeding feeders as is so hot and they're all so hungry. Appreciate the feedback - Kathy

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Kathy I will give you aps user "WOODIES FOR SALE' number or email too you, she is from vic but freights to Toowoomba next day deliver and you just put the cash in her bank account.. 1000adults uis 50dollars 1000babies less and you can get 1000 adults/babies 1000adults/medium deals etc.. crickets from ARcade :D

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi Janie, am in Toowoomba Qld. Dave, can't wait for the info, that'll save me huge bucks! You'll have to get in touch & come see my now finished 'Lizard Emporium', & my thus far 4 new baby beardies - they're so little & cute! I'll hear from u. - Kathy

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
I will have to find out how do get to your work!

heres her details

BULK WOODIES / ROACHES SENT AUS WIDE NEXT DAY from Melb
[email protected]

She has her phone but i left it out,, just email her

SunshineLollipop":fc2fc said:
Hi Janie, am in Toowoomba Qld. Dave, can't wait for the info, that'll save me huge bucks! You'll have to get in touch & come see my now finished 'Lizard Emporium', & my thus far 4 new baby beardies - they're so little & cute! I'll hear from u. - Kathy

redline

i have just got my second load of woodies from jemmiewoodies and she is an awesome person to deal with and her service is prompt and spot on, parcel is packaged superbly and no fuss :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
You guys are great, thanks for the info will email her now. Dave, we're opposite the fiveways hotel (dangerous I know :wink: ) Will let u know how I go with ordering. PS now have 6 little babies, newest one this morning :D

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi again! Due to get my woodies today so will be inundated with the horrible little creatures.
Anyone know whether woodies feed on beardies like crickets do?? Have the idea they don't, but would rather get some feedback. Any info would be great :D Thanks again for putting me on to jemmiwoodies - Kathy.

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
they wikll like crickets, so take em out at night :)

SunshineLollipop":5f08a said:
Hi again! Due to get my woodies today so will be inundated with the horrible little creatures.
Anyone know whether woodies feed on beardies like crickets do?? Have the idea they don't, but would rather get some feedback. Any info would be great :D Thanks again for putting me on to jemmiwoodies - Kathy.

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
Theres a guy down here, does a ton of livefood, pick up a hundred supers every now and again - want his email?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom