Aussie sites

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Hey guys - anyone found any really good aussie websites like this one? I've looked at a couple briefly but don't want to get involved if they're crappy. Just thought there might be Oz breeders on it or people who house their beardies outside. Anyone have any knowledge on this one?? Thanks - Kathy

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the info by the way :D . Haven't had much of a chance to check it out thoroughly yet - hoping to use my work hours 'very productively' next week :lol:
Thanks again - Kathy

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
SunshineLollipop":012cd said:
Thanks for the info by the way :D . Haven't had much of a chance to check it out thoroughly yet - hoping to use my work hours 'very productively' next week :lol:
Thanks again - Kathy

I use APS alot it is good, some people are a little obusive and rude though at times...

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
It's a small majority though, right.
It like school - you think the whole place is full of (lots of bad things) but thats just because they stand out more.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom