Aussie sites

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Hey guys - anyone found any really good aussie websites like this one? I've looked at a couple briefly but don't want to get involved if they're crappy. Just thought there might be Oz breeders on it or people who house their beardies outside. Anyone have any knowledge on this one?? Thanks - Kathy

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the info by the way :D . Haven't had much of a chance to check it out thoroughly yet - hoping to use my work hours 'very productively' next week :lol:
Thanks again - Kathy

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
SunshineLollipop":012cd said:
Thanks for the info by the way :D . Haven't had much of a chance to check it out thoroughly yet - hoping to use my work hours 'very productively' next week :lol:
Thanks again - Kathy

I use APS alot it is good, some people are a little obusive and rude though at times...

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
It's a small majority though, right.
It like school - you think the whole place is full of (lots of bad things) but thats just because they stand out more.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom